Lara Trump is popular for various things. Married to Eric Trump, son of US President Donald Trump, she is also a campaign consultant as well as a TV presenter and producer, best known for the webcast Real News Update and Inside Edition on CBS. Like other members of the Trump family, she has not escaped public scrutiny. Here’s everything you need to know about her.
Who is Lara Trump? Bio and Age
The television presenter was born on 12 October 1982 as Lara Lea Yunaska in Wilmington, North Carolina, as the daughter of Robert Luke Yunaska and Linda Yunaska. She grew up alongside her younger brother, Kyle Yunaska, in North Carolina. Lara Trump, whose father was involved in boat building, grew up with the sport, even though she did not want to pursue it professionally. That’s why she wanted to become a sports reporter.
For her education, Trump attended North Carolina State University, which she graduated in 2005. There she studied communication media, which helped her with her television work. Between 2009 and 2010 she ran her company, known as Lara Lea Confections. She joined Inside Edition in 2012, where she worked as a story coordinator and then as an associate producer between 2013 and 2016.
Although she started with the media, Lara Trump soon dropped her to help her father-in-law after he was elected Republican Party flag-bearer in the run-up to the 2016 presidential election. This brought her into politics, where she served as an online producer and fundraiser for the presidential candidate.
She would also continue to work with Real News Update for the Trump campaign. The idea was to produce media content that was real to counter the fake news that the American president insisted was very popular and was working against him.
Another thing she has been involved with outside of her professional life is advocating for wild horses and housing animals. As a lover of dogs, she has stood up for the fair treatment of animals and is against puppy mills, which in her opinion are only breeding sweatshops for dogs.
One of the things that would bring her closer to the public is her relationship with Eric Trump, whom she married in 2014. The two were together for up to 6 years before finally settling down as man and wife at Trump’s Mar-a-Lago Club in Palm Beach at an event in Florida. Interestingly, this was the same place where Donald Trump married Melania Trump, and it was there that Donald Trump Jr. also married Vanessa Trump.
Lara and Eric were married after a rather long engagement period since 2014, and she gave birth to the couple’s first child in 2017, and they named him Luke Trump.
Height and Body Measurements
Among the many things that can be said about Lara Trump, it has been said that she is a beautiful woman. She has a good body structure and an average height. Expressed in numbers, Lara with blonde hair stands at a height that is significantly lower than that of her husband, who is 1.5 meters tall.
Her official height and weight are not known. Therefore her general body measurements are not publicly available. But then it is obvious that she has a good body.
Other Facts About Lara Trump
- Lara is one year older than her husband, who was born in New York City on January 6, 1984.
- Shortly before their marriage, Lara was involved in a riding accident and broke her wrist.
- Her brother, Kyle Yunaska, was part of a temporary team that was appointed to the energy department.
- Lara Trump was heavily involved in the Trump 2016 campaign, and with her webcast, she takes the 2020 campaign even more seriously.
- Her first company, Lara Lea Confections, was all about cake. She also worked as a personal trainer before coming to television and eventually joining the Trump campaign team.
- Lara was involved in the management of the former Eric Trump Foundation, which allegedly misappropriated funds to the Donald J. Trump Foundation.
- Although it is known that Eric Trump and Donald Trump Jr. enjoy hunting, Lara is an animal rights activist. But because of her husband’s involvement in animal hunting, including a picture showing him hunting elephants in Africa, most people do not take her activism seriously.