Taylor Nicole Dean is a YouTube star who became famous thanks to her passion for animals, which led her to create content about animals and teach people how to care for their pets. While you sometimes get goosebumps watching her with her snakes, she is adored by her huge followers on YouTube as well as other social media sites. Here you can find everything you need to know about her.
Taylor Nicole Dean Biography and Age
Taylor was in San Antonio, Texas, on March 25, 1997. There she was raised by her mother, Jennifer Dean, and her father, whose name is Matt Dean. She has an older brother named Justin Dean and another (younger brother) whose name we have not learned.
For her education, Dean attended O’Connor High School and later Texas Connections Academy, from where she completed her grade 12 education online.
The celebrity is famous for her collection of many animals like snakes that would make you shiver, hedgehogs, alligators, cats, and many others that are not often kept by humans. For her unique love and devotion to animals, she has gained a huge following on social media sites like Twitter and Instagram, where people throng to see images of this beauty with animals they never dreamed of. The woman, who calls herself a pet mom, has nearly 250,000 followers on Instagram in mid-2018 and also nearly 150,000 followers on Twitter.
What has brought her more fame than anything else, as mentioned earlier, is her YouTube channel, which she uses to give advice on pet care. She started the channel in 2015, and by the second half of 2018, she had already collected nearly 1.3 million subscribers. Taylor Nicole Dean has also seen the channel more than a hundred million times. Another channel, Taylor Dean Vlogs, was launched in 2017 and has already reached almost one hundred thousand subscribers.
The young and beautiful YouTube star has not had many relationships in the past. It is even known that she was only in a single relationship with her boyfriend Jonny Craig. Jonathan Monroe Craig, born on 26 March 1986, is a singer and songwriter and his friend is said to have had a child from a previous relationship.
Taylor Nicole and Jonny Craig are said to have only been together since 2017, and so far they have been close. This means that the singer has not had what can be called a life without worries, as he has been involved in many things, including various arrests for property damage and disorderly conduct. What’s more, Craig, who is a member of the band Slaves, also had other problems, including drug addiction problems and accusations of sexual misconduct that forced Artery Recordings to split from the band.
However, as far as their relationship is concerned, everything seems to be running smoothly and they do not fail to make their love known on social media.
Other Important Facts
- Before she started, she had a hedgehog called Nala. It was a celebrity hedgehog known as the “cheering hedgehog”. Nala had her own Twitter account with nearly 40 thousand followers before she died in 2015. The reason for the death of the pet, which attracted the attention of celebrities like Khloé Kardashian, who wrote a retweet about it, is said to have been cancer.
- Nala’s motivation for Taylor is to use social media to share her pets with people and also to help educate them about pet care.
- Taylor Nicole Dean has names for her pets Apart from Nala, the only celebrity pet she had, Cersei the tarantula, and Jupiter the frog are some of the popular pets.
- As the animal hoarder she is, Taylor has collected over 30 exotic pets. Although she likes to talk about how to take care of animals, she has been accused of mistreating and neglecting her pets.
- Her mother, Jennifer Dean, is very popular on Twitter, and the two have become embroiled in a Twitter dispute over their relationship with Jonny Craig, who has been accused of domestic and sexual violence by his ex-girlfriend.
- Taylor has moved in with her boyfriend, with whom she has been living together for some time, even against her mother’s urging.
- For a while, she worked in a pet shop. At that time Nicole Dean took a year off from her training to work there.
- Her love for animals was nourished by the disease she has suffered from since childhood. She suffers from a condition known as Ehlers-Danlos syndrome and complex regional pain syndrome.